Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jared's

I feel like all of my posts lately have been depressing, so I am going to write a funny one! At least, I thought it was funny! Kids say the darnest things, and this is just one example!

On monday in one of my reading small groups, the students were talking about cause and effect. They had to draw a picture on a whiteboard of the cause and then a picture of the effect, and the other students had to guess which is which. Ok, got it? Here is a picture of what one student drew:
She shows the board, and another student says "oh, that's easy! The cause is that the boy went to Jared's, and the effect is that they got married!" I responded with "Jared's?" and she said "YES.... Miss Harwood, the jewelry store!!"

haha yes my dear, so very true...


post signature

1 comment:

twinkietotmom said...

Kids say the darndest things now don't they!? Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I love meeting a fellow teacher (& Heather, & twin after having my own!). I can't wait to read more on your blog!