Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF

One year ago today was one of the best days of my life! I was in Pasadena, California and Alabama won the National Championship! After being an Alabama fan my entire life, going through the rollercoaster of being an Alabama fan, it was so exciting to be there when they won it all! I can't even explain the feeling. It is something I will never forget! Roll Tide!

I am super excited that it is almost the weekend! There is lots going on this weekend and I can't wait to just hang out with all of my friends! We haven't all been together since early Decemember so it will be nice to be reunited!

-Tonight: LSU plays A&M in the Cotton Bowl. I have friends here that went to both schools, so we are all getting together to watch the game. I'm sad because there are only two more games to watch this year! I haven't decided who I am cheering for. I like A&M (alot of my friends went there) and I hate LSU. But, I'm an SEC girl at heart and I tend to cheer for all SEC schools in the bowl games. So, I just haven't decided. I guess I'll be happy with either victory! I can't wait to just spend a night hanging out with friends.

-Tonight: my dad flies into Dallas tonight at 8:30. He is going to Glendale for the game- no, not because he is an auburn fan now (yea right!) but for work. He owns actionsportsart and their company is really expanding! He has meetings out there with different top people so that he can start making art pieces on different players and schools. Anyway, it was a last minute trip, and tickets were cheaper for him to fly here tonight and to Phonix tomorrow... so ol' pops will be staying with us tonight! I am excited to see him, even though it's only been a week since I last saw him. Plus I really, really need him to fix my chest of drawers- ha!

-Tomorrow: Brunch with dad, then dropping him off at the airport. Tomorrow night me and some girlfriends are going to go see that Country Strong movie. I think it looks so good and I'm excited to see it!

-Sunday- a week finally back at PCBC. I feel like I haven't been there in forever, and I look forward to being back at my Dallas home church.

-And of course, time to be crafty! I haven't had much time this week with work- mainly because I've been exhausted every night! I'm currently painting, making headbands, and cricutting everything in sight. I'll upload pictures tonight of some of the things I have been cricutting! I can't wait to be crafty again this weekend. It's like my drug, haha!

-Monday night- the national championship game! Should be a good game! I'm watching it with some Auburn friends.

Bell just rang.... off to mold the young minds of America! :)
post signature

No comments: