Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Betsy!

I'm back home in Dallas. First off, it's hot here. Geez! I miss the California weather!
This past week was such a great week! If you read my following posts, you can read a summary of what all we did. We crammed so much into my days there! But it was a blast.
The best part was getting to spend the week with Betsy. Betsy and I became friends our junior year of college. She moved back to California right after graduation, and this was only the third time we had seen each other since.
We laughed so much! One night we went through old pictures from college that were on our computers and just laughed and laughed. We had so many good times in college and so many this past week as well!
THANK YOU for hosting me for the week, Betsy! I had so much fun and I hope you did as well. I miss you already! I'm coming back next summer, for sure!!! Maybe we can do Southern Cal then!! (Disneyland!!)
post signature

No comments: