I've been really bad about updating my blog lately, so I am going to try to play catch up today! Holly and I went home two weeks ago for one of our college roommate's wedding weekend! We have actually known the groom longer than the bride. We became friends with Stephen our senior year of high school. He is one of the funniest people we know! He is always so much fun to hang out with. I went to highschool with Charlee, but since she was a year younger than me, we never really met. Then in college, we had geology together! That's when we first became friends. Then we lived together my senior year, and we had so much fun together! Charlee and Stephen are two of my favorite people in the world!
So we got to town on Tuesday night. Wednesday was spent hanging with our cousins and Wednesday night we spent the evening with our mom's friends. Thursday was when the wedding weekend really began! I spent Thursday afternoon decorating for the bachelorette party, and the bachelorette party was that night. I'm going to do an entirely different post about the bachelorette party, so hang on for details on that!
Friday we had the bridesmaid luncheon. It was at "The historical Rucker House" in downtown Birmingham. It was beautiful! We all wore tea hats, which I thought was a cute idea! Here are some pictures from the luncheon....
![]() |
| In this picture, me, Charlee, Holly, and Becca were wearing silly hats... haha |
![]() |
| So fun! |
![]() |
| Holly, me, Charlee, Becca, Kelsea, Ashley, and Sarah |
That night was the rehearsal dinner. I was awful because I hardly took any pictures over the weekend. So I have no pictures from the rehearsal or the rehearsal dinner! But it was beautiful and lots of fun. My favorite part about rehearsal dinners is getting to hear the speeches from all the friends and family. There were some funny stories told!
Saturday was wedding day! Charlee looked gorgeous!! Her grandmother made her dress 30 years ago for her mom.... she then re-designed the dress for Charlee! What a special idea! She looked breath-taking. We had so much fun getting ready together, and the ceremony was just beautiful! The reception was so much fun as well. We all stuffed ourselves on delicious food and then danced the night away! Again, I didn't take any pictures! I'm awful, I know. These are two that her aunt took though! Don't they look so happy? One bridesmaid took some pictures of Holly and me with Charlee, and as soon as she sends them to me I will upload them on to this post!
![]() |
| Mr. And Mrs. Mitchell! |
![]() |
Saying their vows!
Charlee with her bridesmaids! Tiffany, Becca, Sarah, me, Charlee, Holly, Kelsea and Ashley!
|
I am so happy for the two of you! You are both such dear friends to me, and I couldn't be happier that you found each other. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day!! I love you both, Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell!!!









1 comment:
I love love love yalls dresses from the bridal lunch. So cute!!!! I need to go shopping.
Post a Comment