That night we went to concert in the park with two of Betsy's best friends from high school. We then went to a local Mexican restaurant, followed by going out with her friends. It was a crazy night!
Saturday we went to Napa Valley with her mom and her mom's friend... it was SO PRETTY!....
Saturday night we ate at this little restaurant and then visited Alec and Dan. After that we ate dessert and had the best strawberry shortcake! It was DIVINE!
Today we spent the day in San Francisco again. We grabbed lunch with my cousin, Catherine. (Who, by the way, is one of the funniest people in the world!) We then went around and did touristy things with her. For example, we drove across the Golden Gate bridge and took pictures. We went to Ghiredelli (spelling??) and got sundaes. We went to Buena Vista and got Irish Coffees. We hung out in a park and watched a kid fly a kite! It was so funny! Then we met up with my dear Moho! (Molly) We grabbed dinner with her off of Hyait/Ashbury. It was a great day and I got to see two of my favorite people! (Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures with Mo!) But here are some from today...
| Note to self: Don't wear horizontal stripes. Ha! |
| My funny cousin, Catherine! I think she looks so much like Holly in this one. |
This trip has gone by so quickly! Tomorrow is my last day. Betsy and I are going to spend it relaxing and just hanging out together! I think we're going to grab breakfast and then spend the day shopping and end it with a night with her brother and boyfriend. I've so enjoyed my time touring California, but I've enjoyed my time with Betsy the most! She is such a dear friend! We have laughed non-stop and it has reminded me of how much I miss seeing her on a daily basis! Her friendship is such a blessing. I'm going to miss her so so much when I get back to Texas!!!
(Also, my pictures don't like that great once I upload them on blog. Does anyone know how to make them look clearer? They look blurry to me. They look so much better on facebook, so check them out there!)

No comments:
Post a Comment