Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day One of being a rebel...

A canon rebel, that is!

I got my camera this afternoon as I mentioned earlier, and I just couldn't wait to use it! So my sweet Julio became my first thing to photograph with it. He really acted like a model! I think he loved having his picture taken. Isn't he the sweetest thing?






This is is, "Really mom? Can you stop taking pictures of me?" face...



After bible study tonight, my friends wanted to play with my new camera, too! So these are pictures from tonight...
My dallas bestie, Katie, and her boo, Dr. Scottie Poo!
Katie B and me!
They are so cute that I kind of want to gag...
Katie and Holly
My disgustingly gorgeous friend, Sarah!
I had so much fun with the camera today and can't wait to use it again! Does anyone have any pointers or suggestions for me??
post signature

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hey Heather,

I know this has nothing to do with this certain post but I have been fascinated by the Circuits for awhile now and I see that you have one. I am slightly obsessed with crafts and was wondering how you like yours? Was it a good investment? Where did you get it and how did you learn to use it?? Sorry so many questions, I just think they are so cool!! If you want, you can email me if that would be easier at kealfano@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you!! Thanks girl!!
-Kathleen Alfano

Heather said...

Hey Kathleen! I just messaged you about this on facebook!!!