Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pinterest & Mod Podge

First off, I'm obsessed with Pinterest. Seriously. It's an addiction. And it's BAD... because I have gotten so many craft ideas and I just can't stop crafting. Also, thanks to Pinterest, I've been introduced to the most amazing supply ever...
Mod Podge!! I have crafted for years and never used this... until now. I am obsessed. I feel like such an idiot for never using it! Thanks to mod podge, I have made many, many crafts. I can't wait to share the pictures with you! I've made coasters (that are ADORABLE!), picture frames, hall & bathroom passes for my classroom, and I have many other crafts on the waiting list! This stuff is amazing!!!!! I will post pictures of my new crafts SOON! Until then, I'm going to go pin more fun things to my board... I'm obsessed!!
post signature

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm also obsessed with Pinterest! It's addicting & so fun!