Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cowboy Stadium

Chase came to Dallas for a visit last week. Cali's younger brother, Matt, was in town too! So we piled into the car and headed over to Arlington to tour Cowboy Stadium! I have been to a highschool game there before, but I've never gone a tour. We had a lot of fun!
Cali and me! I tried editing the picture and it squished it up... woops!
What a cute picture! Matt, Cali, Holly, and Chase
The sideways picture of me and Cali
Cali and Holly

The huge TV! Random fact: This TV cost 5 million more than it cost to build Texas Stadium. Wow!
They were setting up for women's bowling. That just sounds so thrilling, right? 
Holly and Chase
me and chase
View from a suite!
Chase in the locker room!
It was a fun day! I think Chase really enjoyed it! It's a great day activity! go Cowboys!
post signature

No comments: