My friend Valerie just graduated from UNT with a degree in elementary education. She is interviewing for jobs now, so I made a basket with fun little things for her. There were borders, stickers, passes, notebooks, etc. Here are some of the things that I made to go in the bucket!
I started with a composition notebook....And ended with this! So cute! This is the front...
...and the back.
And here is the clipboard before....
And after! It matches the notebook!
And here is the back of the clipboard! I went back and added "Miss" in pink above the K!
Here are the notebook and clipboard together! So cute!
Here are some buckets before....... and after!
Here is the basket before....
...and after!
Here is the hand sanitizer before....
and after!!
and here is the back!
I had so much fun making the basket and I can't wait to give it to her!

1 comment:
Great job on these~I need to give these a try. The big bucket is my fave!
Post a Comment