Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Day One
This morning Betsy and I hiked around her little town... seriously, it's the cutest town in the WORLD! I'm literally obsessed. Then we drove out to her school where she teaches fourth grade. It is called Sleepy Hallow Elementary and their mascot is the Headless Horseman! I couldn't quit laughing. Then we headed back to her hometown where we hung out with her brother, boyfriend, and friend Garret. Then her mom, aunt, and cousin came over. We grilled out and I learned all about their family history. Let's just say I thought my family was crazy?! My family has nothing on their's! I haven't laughed that much or that hard in forever! Now I'm cozied up in bed with the window open. That's right, the weather is amazing here. It's been in the sixties all day, so we are sleeping with the window open for the second day in a row! I'm in love with this weather. In fact, I'm in love with this little city! I may never go back to Dallas. Tomorrow we are going to San Francisco for the day... and if you know me, you know I'm PUMPED! It's my favorite city! I can't wait to spend the day there. I promise to take pictures and update again soon! This first day was so relaxing but so much fun! I love love love it here!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment