Today was back to the real world. We had training alllll day. It was torture. We learned about the new science TEKS. I realize that I need to know this even if I dont teach science... but seriously, an all day training to teach us 10 new TEKS? A little ridiculous. We have more training tomorrow on language arts. Hopefully it will be a little more thrilling. I am so ready to get back into my classroom Monday and start putting it back together! I only wish we could do that tomorrow instead...
After training, I headed up to the hospital to see little Charlie. I just can't stay away!

He is so adorable... He was wide awake when I first got there. Look at those beautiful eyes!!

Then Lacey and I decided to take him for a stroll around the floor... doesn't she look amazing?! I can't believe she had a baby two days ago!

Then he fell asleep in my arms for about an hour. Let's just say I fell even more in love then.

It's going to break my heart when they move away a week from today. I'm trying not to think about!
They go home tomorrow and I told Lacey I wouldn't come see him tomorrow. I told her I'd give them time to get settled in at home before I come over. You better believe I'll be there Saturday though! Got to soak in every minute before they leave Thursday! 
Here is my favorite picture from yesterday. Baron took it and sent it to me today. I brought him that frog yesterday- his name is Ponds. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment