Apparently I should start a new business- designing classroom blogs. Today, I have done three.
They are no where near being finished. Next week I have to sit down with the teachers and have them add the pages they want and the details. I've strictly set up the base of the sites. I think they are pretty cute though. Check them out here:
Also, I went and added a picture of Charlie to Lacey's header...
AND next on my list is to fix up Bonnie's class blog, and then make Holly a class site on blog. Should be a busy weekend! But I love doing it. :)
P.S. Yes, I created a Texas and LSU blog for these teachers. But, if you look carefully, I added a little Alabama to each of them. If you click on that Alabama part, it will take you to my class blog. :)

2 comments:
I love the Alabama addition on the blogs! So Cute!
hahaha, you know i had to do it! i couldn't make LSU and Texas without throwing in the BETTER team somewhere! ;-)
Post a Comment