Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Completed Bookshelf!

I posted here about the bookshelf I was re-painting for my classroom. Well, I finished it! It didn't quite turn out like I wanted, but it is definitely bright and colorful. I've decided that this year my classroom is just going to be really bright and colorful, so this will definitely fit in. I had fun painting it, and it will definitely add color to my classroom.
I also painted these signs for my room. I haven't decided exactly where they will hang, but they are quotes that I really like and they kind of match the bookcase.
Yesterday, I went and bought new borders and posters for my class too. They are so cute. I am super excited about putting my classroom together! Tomorrow I am going to Lacey's to make the chair pockets for my computer chairs. I had so many headphones broken last year, that this year I am making pockets to store the headphones in. Hopefully that will help solve that problem.

They say the school will be finished by August 16th. Let's pray that is true, because then we will get a week to put our rooms together! *Fingers crossed*

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

HEATHER! I LOVE THESE PAINTINGS!! you are SOO talented!!! I love the bright and colorful idea!! :)

~*kHb*~ said...

I love the bookcase and quotes! Great job!!!