Monday, August 2, 2010

Meet Augustus

Meet Augustus Cody Harwood, aka Gus. His middle name is Cody after one of our favorite old bama players, Terrance Cody. (Notice his houndstooth collar. Yes, it matches Julio's.)
He is adorable, I know.
Gus is Holly's puppy. He is a pocket puggle, which is a pug/beagle mix. He is seven weeks old. Since he is a pocket version, he should only be about 8-12 pounds. Right now he is 3 pounds.
Julio is getting use to having a brother. At first, he had no idea what to do with something so tiny. Gus now follows his big brother around everywhere. He cant really run yet, so he just hops. It is the cutest thing! They love to cuddle together.
Julio will always be my fav, but I'm falling in love with this sweet puppy too. :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

So precious!

Steph said...

Adorable & I love that his middle name is after Mt. Cody! And love the Houndstooth collar :) Roll Tide Roll! SOOOO ready for Alabama Football!!!!!