Where did this summer go?! I can't believe it's basically over. Next Tuesday I'm taking the ESL test, Wednesday I have a grade level meeting, and Thursday and Friday I have training. The next week we finally can get back in to our school! Therefore, Monday and Tuesday will be spent setting up my room. Wednesday-Friday we have training, and any time we aren't training I will be setting up my room.
Summer went be so fast! It seems like just yesterday that it started. I am so thankful for the break. I was able to spend it relaxing and getting to know my friends better. We didn't go on any fun and exciting trips, but we didn't really think it was needed. We spent the summer getting better acquainted with our new city.
I'm excited about starting my second year of teaching. I loved the first one, so hopefully I will love this one too. I think I will have a hard time adjusting to the new kids. I just loved my other classes, and I can't imagine teaching different kids. Hopefully they will be as great as my last one.
On another note, Lacey's baby boy Charlie will be here on Tuesday! I am so excited!!!!!! So basically any time that I'm not in training or working on my classroom, I will be spending time with that beautiful baby boy before they move to 'bama on the 19th. :)
Well, I'm off to enjoy my last Friday of summer. I won't have another Friday off until Thanksgiving break, and that is just depressing....

1 comment:
Don't be sad!!!! Now we get to have lunch together everyday!!!!!!
Post a Comment