A package I have been waiting on has finally arrived! Free business cards from Vistaprint! I was so excited about these when I ordered them. At VistaPrint, you can order 250 free business cards! All you have to pay for is the shipping. I ordered 250, but I paid an extra $2 to get a blank back. (If you don't pay the extra $2, it simply puts their vistaprint logo in the bottom back corner.) I then had a special offer to order another 150 for $3... so I got a total of 500 business cards for $5! I thought it was a good deal. Didn't they turn out cute?
I'm going to give these to all of my student's parents. This way they have my number and email address at all times. They also have our class website. I thought it was a good idea because they can hang it on their fridge or keep it in their wallet.
I also got a free stamp! I am going to stamp this on the back of a business card and send it home with the student any time that I have scheduled a parent conference. This will be the parents reminder. I will write in the date and time! AND, my number and email are on the other side in case they need to call/email to cancel. :) And it was FREE!I also ordered a super cute pen. It has polka dots and says "Miss Harwood" on it! And yes, it was free. :)
Of course, not all things are really free. The more things you order, the higher the shipping. But if you don't mind paying shipping, then it will be worth it! I love my purchases... I'm thinking about going back and ordering more stuff. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment