Sunday, November 7, 2010

Jackets

I think I have become a little obsessed with jackets. This is a bad, bad thing considering I live in Dallas, Texas and you don't really need a jacket... ever. Old Navy is having a sale on their jackets. And yes, I've bought these three:
I bought this one when I was in Alabama a few weeks ago. It was 40% off. Look at that ruffly neck! I love ruffles. And I love those big buttons and the way it only buttons on the top and then flows out on the bottom. I am in love with it, and finally had the chance to wear it this week!
I ordered this one online last week. It was 50% off. How do you pass up a cute jacket like this when it is 50% off?!? It came in the mail Friday, so I wore it Friday night when we went to dinner and a movie with Ty. It may be my new favorite jacket!
I bought this one the same time I bought the white one, so it just came in the mail Friday as well. I love the big white buttons and the way it has a faded blue mixed into the grey and white. I haven't worn it yet, but it is so cute!! I just love it. AND.... it was on sale for $29! I'm sorry, but you just cant pass up a $29 pea coat!
I love love love this jacket. LOOK AT THOSE RUFFLES. Ohmygosh. They make me want it so bad! However, Holly bought this grey one. And Holly and I have this deal where we try not to buy the same stuff. They have it in red and blue too... but I already have a red jacket, and I didn't want a blue one. Sigh. This one is so perfect!
And I am currently falling in love with this one. It's also from Old Navy. And it's yellow. And I love yellow. And look at those buttons. And those pockets. It's adorable! AND it's on sale as well. I sent it to my dad and my brother, so I'm just crossing my fingers that it will end up under the tree. Mainly because I don't need to go buy any more jackets with my own money this year!

Kudos to you, Old Navy. You did an amazing job designing jackets this season! I currently love way too many of them!

post signature

No comments: