Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful- November 14th

Today, I am thankful for my Katey Keg! We have been friends since my sophomore year of high school, and we can take many fun trips down memory lane! She has been there for me through the hardest times in my life. She has always been a great shoulder to cry on, friend to laugh with, a great person to play jokes on, and of course my own little porcelin doll with baby smooth cheeks (hahaha)! And of course I am thankful for Katey because she makes me look tan-- bahahaha! I miss our icee days, driving around Trussville singing at the top of our lungs, and loooooooong chats in her driveway. She is the kind of person you can call at 1:00 in the morning and she doesnt even think twice about waking up and talking to you for an hour in the middle of the night. I miss you, Katey Keg, and can't wait to see you next week!!! (I couldn't pick just one picture, so you get lots!!)


(PS.- KATEY- random, but out of these 8 pictures, you are on the left and i'm on the right in 6 of them. What's up with that? lol)
post signature

No comments: