Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful- November 18th

Today I am thankful for my Kimmay. We have been friends since second grade and I have loved growing up and living life with Kim by my side.
 We always share so many laughs and good times. We have had our share of ups and downs, but I have always known that she will always be there for me.
 When I first moved to college, Kim stayed back in Trussville. I really had no idea how to survive without her around every day. Thankfully, she would come visit often! I was so glad when she finally moved to Tuscaloosa. :)
 I miss laughing with her, dancing in the car while driving around Trussville, and just hanging out together.
 She's the kind of friend I can be completely stupid with me, and she doesnt care!
I can't wait to see you next week, Kim! I miss you so much!
post signature

No comments: