Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 10

Day 10- Something You're afraid of

I'm afraid of someone close to me dying. Seriously. I went through about two years in highschool/college where it was literally every two-three months, someone I knew died. And now, I'm seriously afraid that someone close to me will die. I know that eventually, either everyone I know will die or I will die before them. But it's still something I am afraid of. For example, if I call a friend a few times and they don't answer, I assume something happened to them. If someone tells me they are going to be somewhere, and then they aren't, I assume something happened to them. I know I need to give this fear to Christ because He can ease my fears, but it's something I worry about it often. I guess I just experienced the pain so often for a few years that I don't want to go through it again. But I know I will, so I just need to work on giving that over to Christ.
post signature

No comments: