Today, I am thankful for a group of best friends that I had in highschool-Jessie, Natalie, Molly, and Ann Marie. I met Natalie in preschool, Molly and Ann Marie in middle school, and Jessie in junior high. We all went to the same church, so they were my "church friends". We have gone through all kinds of things during our years- the death of a friend, divorces, death of our mom, falling in love, break ups, weddings, etc. I couldn't tell you how many times we had slumber parties and would stay up all night talking. (Jessie- do you remember my foot attack at your house? wow. Good times...) Anyway, these girls were such amazing women of faith. They were some of my only friends in highschool who actually lived out their faith on a daily basis. I am so blessed that God gave me friends in highschool who helped to keep me in line and living the way I was suppose to. We don't talk much anymore because we all live around the world! (Literally!) AM lives in Guam (yes, guam!), Jessie lives in North Carolina, Natalie lives in Mississippi, Molly lives in California, and Holly and I live in Texas. None of us stayed in Alabama! But they are the kind of friends that you can get together with every Christmas and nothing is weird! They are also the kind of friends that I know I could call any day and they would be there for me. I am so thankful for the years we spent in Alabama together. They helped shape me into the woman I am today, and without their friendship, I don't know where I'd be. They truly mean the world to me. I love each of you!
 |
| Ann Marie, Natalie, and me right before I moved to Texas |
 |
| Molly and me |
 |
| Ann Marie and me at her bachelorette party! |
 |
| Holly, Me, Natalie, AM, and Mo over Christmas break |
 |
| Pictures from highschool- just being silly. Natalie, me, AM, Natalie, Holly, Mo, and Jess |
 |
| Grabbing dinner over a thanksgiving break from college- Natalie, Kim, AM, Jess, Me, and Molly and Holly in the front |
 |
| Another picture from highschool- Left: me, Jess, AM. Right: Natalie, Holly, Natalie. Front: Molly |
 |
| Helping AM get ready for a prom at another school- me, holly, jess, natalie, and mo |
 |
| Molly, Holly, Ann Marie, me, Jessie, and Natalie- it's a rare time when we all get to be together now, but so very special! I think this picture was taken the last time all 6 of us were together at once. I love you girls! |
2 comments:
AW! I am thankful for you too! :)
this completely warms my heart! so thankful for you, too, heather...and all of our high school bunch!! love you!
Post a Comment