Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekend Rundown

I wonder what it's like to have a free weekend. This time last year, I think every single one of my weekends was free. We hadn't made any close friends yet, so we basically sat at our apartment. All.The.Time. Now we are always busy. Not that I'm complaining! I love always having something to do. But at the same time... I think I would enjoy a free weekend! Too bad I won't get one until 2011. (Wow... that is crazy.)

Anyway, tonight we are going to a pot luck dinner with some friends. We are bringing our mom's famous hashbrown casserole (yum!) and her even more famous chocolate chocolate chip pound cake. Delightful! I can't wait to eat thanksgiving food with all of my Dallas friends. We have so much to be thankful for!

Tomorrow is girls day and we are all going christmas shopping. I have alot of my shopping done, but I'm looking forward to spending the day with the girls. Tomorrow night we are hosting (yet another) birthday party. This one is for our sweet friend, Scott! I'm so thankful he has joined our group of friends. Mainly because he is so perfect for my Katie! They are just great! (PS. You're welcome! Long story, but basically they started hanging out when setting up my new classroom. I move schools, Katie gets a boy. How is that fair?? Haha, just kidding...) Anyway, I am excited about celebrating his birthday with him!

Sunday is a typical Sunday, consisting of church, lunch, errands, laundry, and a more than likely dinner with friends. Oh yea, and Christmas decorating Sunday! And then it's five days until I'm headed home for Thanksgiving! I have an incredibly busy next two weeks. What are your plans for the upcoming holiday??
post signature

No comments: