I have three favorite bible verses. They are:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 (This was my mom's life verse. It helped our family through so many trials.)
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 (This verse helped me alot when I moved to Dallas. It reminded me that God had this all planned out!)
And when I was little, my mom challenged us to find a life verse. She would send us to our rooms every night and tell us to look through the bible until we found one we could really apply to our lives. I chose Job 23:12: "I have treasured the words of His mouth more than my daily bread." I pray that this will be true of me every single day.
Don't you just love God's word? There are so many hidden treasures in there for us. I could go on and on about my favorite verses, but I'll end here since my kiddies are about to walk in the door!
(PS. I'm a little sad because this 30 day challenge is officially halfway over!)

No comments:
Post a Comment