This is such a vague question. I'm assuming it means what you believe in? If not, oh well, that's what I'm going with.
I believe that I have a God that loves me more than I can imagine. Who loves me through my mistakes and my royal mess ups and my piles of sin. I believe that that God sent his one and only son to bleed and die for me on that cross so that one day, I can be with that God who loves me. (PS. That idea means so much more to me now that my friends are having kids. The kids aren't even mine, yet I love them so much. How do you send your only kid to die for a bunch of people who don't even care? But that is the loving God I serve.) I believe that Christ is my only way to redemption. I believe that pursuing after Him all the days of my life will be worth it. I believe that one day, I will be standing at the gates of heaven singing praises to the one that I lived my life for.
I also believe I mess up royally every day. It's a struggle to live a life that models after his. It's near impossible. But every day, I will continue trying. Because He is my Savior, my Lord, and my All.

No comments:
Post a Comment