Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 17

Day 17- Something you're looking forward to....

THANKSGIVING BREAK!!! Ohmygoodness. I cannot wait!!! Why you might ask? Here is the rundown...
Saturday-Monday I will be in Enterprise hanging out with one of my best friends, Lacey, and cuddling her sweet baby boy, Charlie!
Monday-Tuesday I will be in Hackleburg visiting another one of my best friends, Tiff, and cuddling her sweet baby girl, Tenley!
Tuesday-Thursday morning I will be in Trussville visiting with some of my dearest friends and family!
Thursday- I will be at my cousin Charis's house in Hokes Bluff for lunch with my mom's wonderful and amazing family! It's my favorite day of the year!
Thursday night-Saturday- I will be in Tuscaloosa for the Iron Bowl!
Saturday- Head back to Dallas
Sunday- Bonnie's baby's due date! (But for her sanity, I hope he/she decides to come before then! ha!)

WHEW! It wears me out just typing everywhere that I will be traveling. But I absoutely, positively, cannot wait to see these people. I haven't been home since June (besides that one day in Tuscaloosa in September...) so I am ecstatic about seeing these people. I can hardly contain my excitement! Only 8 more school days, 10 more total days, and then I'm headed home to Sweet Home Alabama!
post signature

No comments: