I don't have any idea of my dream house would look like on the outside. However, there are a few select things that I want to have in my dream house someday...
A white kitchen. I would want it to be bigger than this one. However, I love the white. And the blue! But I would want a little darker of blue. I just love how clean the white looks.
I would love, love, love a craft room. Ohmygosh. To have an entire room just for your crafts?? Ohmygosh. I want it so bad!
And ever since I saw Beauty and the Beast as a child, I knew I wanted a library in my dream home. How great would a huge library be?! However, I have learned to accept that I will probably just have a few shelves of books like here, and I'll be ok with that, too. :)




1 comment:
i think beauty and the beast gave us all a library obsession- i want one big enough to have the ladder that i can slide around on and sing :)
Post a Comment