But as it turns out, she worked at Holly's school last year and went to the same sunday school class as us! We quickly become really good friends. Besides Lacey, she was my first real friend in Dallas. Sarah is so so so so funny! We always laugh for hours when we are together. She is so much fun to be around! Whenever I've had a bad day, I love being around her because she makes it better so easily!
Sarah is great for slumber parties, being lazy by the pool, staying up way too late, and talking about boys!
She is seriously one of my favorite people in Dallas. I can't imagine living here without her!
I am so thankful for her friendship and that God brought her into our lives. I'm not sure we would have survived those first months in Dallas without her!!



No comments:
Post a Comment