Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 11

Day 11- Your favorite TV shows
There are really only 5 shows that I watch every single week. There is a sixth that I usually catch up with online. So I guess really, 6 TV shows in a week is a lot. Crap. I use to never watch TV, but since I started my "big girl job" I have discovered that the one hour I can sit on the couch and watch TV is what helps me keep my sanity.
On Mondays I watch Gossip Girl.Yes, I am a GG fan. And I'm also a Chuck/Blair fan. They are so evil, but so grand. They have to get back together! And I think Monday eluded to that.

On Tuesdays, I watch One Tree Hill and Glee. I have watched One Tree Hill literally since it's very first eposide. A lot of the times they have the same story line (crazy stalkers and a dad who never dies!) but I still love the show. It's not the same without Lucas and Peyton though! I also watch Glee with the girls on Tuesdays. I look forward to Glee night because it's a time to hang out with just the girls and I love the songs! What a great show. :)

On Thursdays I watch Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. I love Grey's. There was a season or two in college that I didn't watch because I had too much going on on Thursdays, but I have caught back up and I'm in full swing. I hate what they have done to Christina's character though! I am a new Private Practice fan (since last season) but I also love that show!

And when I have time, I watch The Office online. We own all teh DVDs, so a lot of times I just catch up whenever Holly buys the latest DVD! Michael Scott is the funniest person alive. (Yes, I realize he isn't a real person. And that is very, very sad.)

(Also, I can't get my computer to upload any more pictures, so I will have to do that later!!)
post signature

No comments: