Monday, November 15, 2010

Thankful- November 15th

Today, I am thankful for my Lala (which was my mom). Today would have been my mom's birthday, so I figured today would be a good day to post that I am thankful for her. I am thankful for her every single day though.
 She was my best friend. I feel like so many of my personality traits come from her. She taught me so much about God, love, and life. I wouldn't be who I am today without the friendship that I shared with her.
 She was so much more than a mom to me. I miss her every single day, but especially this time of year when her birthday and the holidays come around.
 So to my Lala- Happy Birthday!
 I know you're throwing a big party in heaven (you always loved parties!)
 Just know that we are missing you every day here on earth.
 You were the best person I've ever known or will ever know.
 Your smile and your laugh were contagious, and I miss those so much.
 Your singing was beautiful, and I miss hearing you sing hymns around the house!
 I love you and miss you, mom.
My mom with her friends on her last birthday. :)
Happy Birthday!!!!!
post signature

No comments: